I’m doing a lot of reviewing in my life. I sometimes get a little sidetracked due to Life but I’m trying to stay focused. Often it’s hard to do. I blame it on being a Gemini but I’m sure there are more contributors too.
Somethings I need to change in life are:
1. Going to bed late.
2. Getting up late (due to going to bed late).
3. Eating healthier.
4. Home management aka cleaning house.
5. Educational development.
6. Reading for blog reviews.
7. Researching information for more structured blog posts.
8. Last but NEVER least, reading encouraging Christian things that strengthing my relationship with God. This includes reading my Bible, which I don’t dread nearly as much as I once did.
Next step is figuring out where to start.
At this time I feel a good place is to instill a decent bedtime and wake up time. And also work on reading encouraging things that bring me closer in my relationship with God. I want to be a blessing to the Lord, to do His work, as He intends and to help other’s with His divine guidance.
This week I will work on these things. I will also work on setting out a plan for home management and education, as well as reviews and blog research and posting.
I feel that if I can establish a decent sleep pattern my days will flow better. I also feel that having a strong relationship with God is the most important thing I can do for my children and myself. After managing these things the rest should fall into place. I suppose with time we will see what happens.