1. A Walk To Remember – I love the characters in this movie and the love they share.
2. Cheaper By The Dozen – I’d have a dozen kids if I could!
3. What Dreams May Come – my idea of Heaven and Death
4. Gone With The Wind – my Mother’s namesake
5. Good Morning, Vietnam – where my love for Robin Williams began
6. Diary of a Mad Black Woman – because everyone has a bit of Medea inside
7. My Fair Lady – the romance is amazing
8. North and South, The Movie – because Orry Main
9. Maleficent – because even the most wicked have a story to tell.
10. Fried Green Tomatoes – because Tawanda is amazing
These are the movies that I love the most and can watch again and again and again. What are some of yours?