1. On Fortune’s Wheel by Cynthia Voigt – This introduced me to romance as a genre.
2. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks – because the book is always better than the movie and love stories are the best!
3. Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle – because a good mystery is hard to find and there is no one like Holmes.
4.Shakespeare – a true mastermind at his craft.
5. Poe – poetry that leaves you breathless.
6. Twilight – not all vampires are bad.
7. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants – the bond of friends are better than family sometimes.
8. The Third Eye by Lois Duncan – learning to live with the gifts life gives you.
9. How to Have a Heart for Your Kids by Rachel Carmen – this change my parenting life.
10. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – dreamers have a story to tell as well.
Each of these holds a special meaning for me. They’re timeless and I could read them again and again and again.
You must be logged in to post a comment.