Number 2 of my 32 series is 32 Things I am Thankful For:
1. My beautiful children.
2. The smell of a clean home.
3. Soft clothes to wear.
4. Seizure-free days.
6. Puppy kisses.
7. Bubbles and balls to chase.
8. Water sprinklers that bring about children’s laughter.
9. Turtles in our pond.
10. Birthday cakes made by Mom to make the day special (even when it’s her own!)
11. Cameras to capture the memories.
12. Sweet iced tea.
13. Rain upon my skin.
14. Sun upon it too.
15. Walks in the woods.
16. Running to hug.
17. Sweet, simple smiles.
18. Medications that work.
20. God’s unconditional love.
21. Naps on Daddy’s side of the bed.
22. Good stories and “read it again Mom”.
23. Learning naturally.
24. Words that are hard to understand: except to me.
25. Words that need no sound to express them.
27. Long driveways.
28. Tadpoles and baby brim to catch.
29. A husband who works hard for his family.
31. Clouds that make shapes.
32. Every single day I am blessed to be alive to enjoy these thankful things.