Yesterday I officially turned 32. It was a wonderful day for me. I received many thoughful wishes from my dear online friends and also from my “real life” friends. I had a wonderful shopping spree provided by the love of my life and was able to buy some cute dresses and shirts to wear.
So for my 32 birthday, I’ve decided to write a couple of posts, specifically in celebration of Me! This will be my first: 32 Things about Me!
1. I am the baby of my family.
2. I am Gemini.
3. I am non-denominational.
4. I love the color PINK.
5. I love the tv shows, Army Wives and Pretty Little Liars.
6. I have Epilepsy, just like my daughters.
7. I sleep on my side.
8. I am addicted to Pepsi, though I’m trying to quit.
9. I love stories about Vampires.
10. I love historical fiction too!
11. I have always loved Winnie the Pooh.
12. I am not married.
13. I love musicals.
14. I’d have 20 kids like Michelle Duggar if I could (and I totally know why she has that many!)
15. My favorite body spray is from Victoria’s Secret.
16. I love wearing high heels.
17. I prefer dresses.
18. I homeschool because God led me to it!
19. I do not push my children but instead let them learn as they are ready to succeed.
20. I am a cat lover. Dogs are new for me!
21. I love Olive Garden!
22. Italian food is my favorite!
23. I enjoy a wide variety of music.
24. I cannot wear earrings. I’m allergic.
25. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream.
26. My parents were divorced.
27. I have two fathers, both have passed.
28. I struggle with housekeeping, big time!
29. My dream car is a Firebird Trans Am, but it won’t fit my family!
30. I dislike sports!
31. I’m naturally dirty blonde.
32. I’m a tech junkie – and most of my friends ask me what to do when it comes to their computer.
Ok, that’s 32 things about me that you may or may not have known! I hope you enjoy reading my list and getting to know a little more about me than you knew before!