The past week has flown by for us.
It has been filled with:
- 10,000 hugs and kisses.
- Snuggle time and family time.
- A lot of love
- Snacks gallore
- Video games, toys and Barbies play
- Public school
- Short homeschool lessons
- Shopping for kids stuff
- Visiting friends and family
In this week I have learned:
- Love remains when all else is gone.
- Toddlers never shut off.
- Boy’s are full of energy.
- Girl’s don’t wear pants that look simular two days in a row.
- We must have snacks morning, noon and night.
- Baby goes to bed better when sis is in the room with her.
- We love Pizza.
- We love Yoohoo’s.
- We love cereal for breakfast.
- Sitting in the back of a truck is AWESOME.
- Riding in the truck is AWESOME.
- We could not wait to be back home with our Mommy.
- We dislike waking before dawn for school.
We have a lot to work on, a lot to figure out. We have lots of work to do at home, in school and life but in the end it’s more than worth it. And we can do it, together!